QuipuKit is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English. The program can be installed on N/A.
QuipuKit is a JSF library enabling developers to easily build dynamic Web applications. It includes an extended set of JSF components and a validation framework that shifts the traditional JSF validation to the client side.
The library introduces such advanced components as DataTable, TreeTable, Chart, Calendar, etc. providing you with richer functionality and customization capabilities.
With QuipuKit components, you do less coding as most of the features needed to bring interactivity to your Web application are already there:
- AJAX-enabled page updates - When changes occur, only a required amount of data is updated - transparently, and with no page reload.
- Rich and flexible styling - A wealth of styling options to create a desired look-and-feel for any component, using familiar CSS rules.
- Enhanced end-user experience - The use of various DHTML features adds to smoother interaction with application data and to general usability of the Web UI.
- Support for all major browsers - All the QuipuKit components work equally well in Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, and Opera.
- Comprehensive documentation - Full coverage of the component functionality, including API and code samples.
The QuipuKit validation framework lets you easily process validation on the client side:
- Client-side support for standard JSF validators - All server-side validation logic of standard JSF validators is now performed on the client side.
- Flexible configuration of validation logic and error presentation - Whatever data users enter, your Web application will be always on guard giving snappy visual feedback on each specific error.
- Additional validators - An extra set of validators lets you ensure correctness of e-mail addresses, passwords, URLs, or custom format input data.
QuipuKit (version ) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 34 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.